Our team has extensive experience to create and implement a low risk, low cost, high performance solution for our clients. Combined, we have over 150 man-years of experience in system design, app development, networking, server design and management, and database architecture.
EPage has considerable experience working with large clients. We have worked with Canadian telecommunications leader TELUS, developed solutions for automotive manufacturers Subaru of America, Inc., American Honda Motor Company, Inc., and Suzuki Motor of America. Additionally, we have worked with electronics manufacturers including Dell, Best Buy, Sharp Electronics Corporation, and Sony Biotechnology Inc.
- Collaborative Design Methodology. Experience with large projects in the Aerospace industry and in the private sector enables the team to implement a collaborative yet highly efficient and reliable design by utilizing system design specifications prior to development, and industry leading documentation philosophies that provide needed efficiencies during latter stage release phases.
- Relationships with Public and Private Sector. The team has extensive community involvement at the local level (volunteer and elected leadership), County level with the Supervisor’s office, as well as State legislators and the California State PTA.
- Geolocation. Multiple apps, including a child safety service that monitors location of dozens of schoolchildren on field trips, and advanced proprietary algorithms developed as part of VXTechnology where we can plot people’s location mapped directly onto non-linear portions of maps.
- Many apps with Push Notifications, as well as timed notifications and geofencing.
- Direct contact and support with Amazon, Google, and Apple from a technical development perspective as well as production, release, and deployment.
- Server to Server Communications.
- Extensive use of Github, as well as other cloud services including Jira for issue tracking and agile team collaboration, and multiple integrated analytics platforms.
- Deployment. Released hundreds of apps to both Google Play and Apple App stores, as well as using their tools for limited and large-scale beta release programs.
- Messaging. Experienced in deploying web sites and materials in multiple languages.
- Dashboards. Developed customer focused dashboards displaying real time statistics for viewers of nationally broadcast training programs, survey results, and after show metrics for executives.